Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"marigolds" lizbeth shoes paragraph

Promptb:
I remember a time when I heard my mom talkin about moving
Somewhere else because we didn't have any money. I was
Kind of scared at first because I thought that "somewhere
Else" would Probably mean the street. This had happened because my dad
Used to work for carpeting so he got a unexpected call
And went to LA to work for a week and my mom had no clue where he was
,so she assumed he was cheating on her and that's when she decide to leave him and move on
He came back a week later and my mom my sister and I were sleeping on one of my
Moms couches. I felt terrible and wanted to help my mom with money but I didn't know
How to, there was no job that would accept a ten year old. We had to sell most of he things we had and we ended up with not much but no we are unfortanetly scattered across the world.
But hopefully we all end uP together again.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that that happened. I hope you guys get to see each other again soon.

    ReplyDelete