Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dragons Den:Life Lesson

The life lesson that I had to learn the hard way was the time when someone trusted me enough to tell me something huge but I ended up telling my other friend witch I thought I trusted then she told someone else and it went on and on until it got to the point where the entire school found out. What I learned what that I felt terrible after this and I told myself that I was not going to do it again. I might do it sometimes now but i know now who to tell and who not to tell. I think that if you want to make friends make sure you choose the right people. I am a type of person that likes to be alone most of the time but if I always have to have someone on my side when I need them the most. I know who the right people are. I know not to trust anyone with anything big unless they are someone I know I can trust but if it gets in the wrong hands, that's when i know who the wrong person is. 
Always make sure you know the person before you tell anyone anything, like E.M Forster said- One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life.

1 comment: