Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dragons Den:ABC's About Me

Always on time
Born in 1997
Came from Honduras
Does like chicken
Eats a lot of hot dogs
Fragile
Good with school and sports
Helpful
Interesting
Joyfulness
Kindness
Likes to be alone most of the time
Mainly has guy friends
Not a fan of Justin B.
Obviously likes the color purple
Positive most of the time
Quiet sometimes
Recently won a volleyball game
Sometimes make the wrong decision
Try new things
Unexpectedly made the volleyball team
Visualizes everything a different or certain way
Works on things I need to work on when not doing something
Xenophobic
Yappy most of the time:)
Zany sometimes

3 comments:

  1. Of course you were the first one to complete this, because you "Works on things I need to work on when not doing something"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job. I'm shocked! I found out things I never knew about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple too. The Justin B Thing..I don't like him as an artist either..He's snobby! Great post!

    ReplyDelete