Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Dog Star" before you read: special animal


If I ever had an animal or favorite pet I would write about him/her right now but unfortunately I don't, so I am going to write about if a pet can be a human’s best friend. I personally think that a pet can be a human’s best friend. I think that if you are really close to your pet you can accomplish making a relation with a pet that may feel like a human is there, because no matter what you’re pet will always be there. Pets, I think, are not like humans. I think pets are beyond just a friend they are more related to you in some way. I think pets can always be a human’s best friend as long as they are being treated right. You can also do things with your pet best friend that you can do with another person, like ,tell them secrets, some pets might not understand but some do, also like play with them or hang out whenever you want to. I am an animal lover myself but personally I think pets can become a human’s best friend and there nothing wrong that. This is what I think of it myself.

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely right! I looooove animals and even if I didn't have a dog or a cat, I totally agree with you. Maybe one day you will get a pet and I'm pretty sure you guys will become friends in no time.

    ReplyDelete