Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Marigolds" Before You Read: Moving into Adulthood

I think that some of the fears that teens have that follow while they are moving onto adulthood are living alone, sleeping alone, money. I think the main fear is money because when they are teens, some kids don't know how to save money but then they wonder how they are going to live their adulthood if they don't know how they are going to pay for rent and how they are going to live if they don't have money at all. I think that people should prepare for problems like this when they grow up so then they don't have to deal with these things and end up on the streets.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I hope this doesn't happen to either one of us, even though I know it won't. Next time you may want to revise your paragraph and correct your grammar. Good job!

    ReplyDelete