Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dragons den : shoes


Most of the time you might see me wearing converse that's because that is my favorite shoe brand. I really like converse because they are very comfortable and you can use them for my favorite sport basketball. I really like this brand because there is so many and I wish I owned every pair. I like the purple kind because it is my favorite color and my favorite shoe. I see a lot of people on campus wearing them because they are in style and they will always be. This is my favorite shoe brand and what I think of them.

1 comment:

  1. I also like the Converse shoe brand, they are probably my second favorite. You did a good job with following the outline, but you need to work on your grammar and your punctuation. You did a good job on everything else.

    ReplyDelete