Thursday, September 22, 2011

Academic Language Week 5 - Vaccinations

I think that children should get vaccinations and yes it is good for children because now days children are getting more and more sick faster and faster. I am not trying to say that vaccinations would prevent all sickness or diseases but it will prevent some and it will get them sicker slower. Most children are allergenic towards what gets put in their bodies,I think the doctor should illustrate what the child is allergic to before they vaccinate a child.I think that children should stay positive towards vaccinations because they help against sickness, diseases and diseases spreading. Estimating how many children have got sick and died are about 9 million.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. you did a great job on this paragraph. Hope you do well on the test!

    ReplyDelete