Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The most dangerous game sequel


I woke up the next morning and laid there on that nice comfortable bed thinking, did I do the right thing. I heard bangs and scream downstairs so I decided to let the humans go. I felt like a hero but I also felt like a murderer. I went to take a shower and took the blood of my hands, wash my face and brush my teeth. I went downstairs to eat breakfast when I heard loud gunshots outside. I ran down to the basement but apparently I locked my self in. I heard loud footsteps upstairs like someone was searching for something or someone. They stopped so I looked through the basement to see if I would find a copy to the key for the basement. I found it. I quietly opened the door and all I saw was a strong light that came from the kitchen and holes through the walls from the shooting. I ran from the basement to the bathroom and from there I went to the kitchen. I couldn’t believe what I saw. I looked around and the kitchen was covered in blood .I looked through the drawers to look for a knife for backup but apparently that didn’t work they were all gone. I ran outside and there were 2 dead bodies and on top of their bodies laid a note that said don’t worry you won but you haven’t seen the prize yet. TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment