Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 8: Friends or Adults?

To me caring adults are more important than friends ,not saying friends aren't important, but I think this because caring adult can also be friends and help you when you need them like when you need a home. I also think this because caring adults can also become your friends and they can also become like your parents. You will also never have arguments or drama like you do with your friends your age. You will also never argue about stupid things like the person you like and who they like. I think that caring adults are more important or better than friends.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate caring adults too, but I couldn't really decide if I liked adults or friends more. Good job though!

    ReplyDelete