Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 0: Video Games, Texting, or Sleeping

According to myself the reason why I sleep in the afternoon is because I am always so busy. I sleep because it makes me feel better rather than staying tired all day so when it comes to the point to do my homework at night I am tired and then go to sleep.
I decide to sleep whenever I have a chance to in between my plans. I enjoy sleeping because like I said before it makes me feel better. In my reflection I think I should sleep more so I don't get tired at night and I actually get to finish all my homework.:)

3 comments:

  1. I would sleep too! Great minds think a like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I get it. You suddenly become sleepy when you don't want to do something. Is homework that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy sleeping a lot too! I would probably enjoy sleeping over texting and video games. Although I'm sure Waldo would be one to argue about that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete