Thursday, October 6, 2011

Practice paragraph

I think that yes that the popularity of vapmire's will fade away because it has been used for many books and movies so it is starting to wear out. I think that twilight is the only vampire movie that I like. I think that it would also fade away because the plot is always the same so it is starting to get boring. The factor that these types of things that vampire movies use are now getting older and during time directiors try to change it but it all remains the same. In my opinion the voice of the directors are more non realistic trying to persuade people to watch but it all like I said remains the same and does'nt ever change. This is is what I think about vampires in literature and in movies. I think that vampires will fade away.

1 comment:

  1. What types of plots would you like directors to create movies about?

    ReplyDelete