Monday, October 10, 2011

Internet Safety Project - Public or Private Profile

I think teenagers should keep their social networking private because then otherwise they can prevent  themselves from the creeps trying to "hang" out with minors. I also think this because then if you do something and you don' t want the whole world to see you can just switch it to private. I also think if someone is posting something they obviously want the world to see if they don't have their profile on private, so if you don't already i recommend you to have your account as private. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY!!! This is what I think about teenagers and keeping their profiles private.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it is important for teens to realize that creepers may be trying to contact kids through social media. I am glad that you are one of my safe kids!

    ReplyDelete