Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Autobiographical Narrative - Innocent to Compassionate Brainstorm

-When I was 11 I was innocent because  I thought telling my friends and social worker that nothing happpened between my step dad and I.
Then I experienced never seeing my mom and my brother again.
This helped me to become compassionate because I  learned that I would never tell anyone anything and and be mature and keep things like this to myself.
-When I was 13 turning 14  I was innocent because I thought life didn't matter - like a time when I used to be rude to my mom and go with my friend and sleepover her house and drink. Then I experienced being in the system and not seeing my mom and missing her everyday … This helped me to become compassionate because I realized that no matter what she will always be there and that I wasted my time doing stupid things rather than being with my mom and brother.
When I was 11 I was fake fighting with one of my friends outside and we accidentally broke my neighbors window. Then I experienced facing her face to face and she was not very pretty. This helped me become compassionate by knowing not to do that again because I didn't like talking to her at all.

1 comment:

  1. These sound great I know which ever one you choose will come out great!

    ReplyDelete