Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dragons Den 7: Would You Rather?

I would rather get caught singing in the mirror than spying on my crush. I say this because I really don't have a crush. I am not a very good singer so if I got caught it would be kind of embarrassing but it depends on who saw me or heard me. Who sings to the mirror anyways? That is the question. But anyways if I did have a crush and I got caught spying on them that would be embarrassing but I’m pretty sure I wouldn't be the only one who has done it before. This is what I choose between singing in the mirror and getting caught spying on your crush.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny that you say that because I saw you singing in the mirror just the other day. LOL! just kidding. Though it would be a lot funnier if I really did.

    ReplyDelete