Thursday, October 20, 2011

Academic Language Week 8 - Ten Commandments

I think junk food should not be banned from vending machines because according to myself some students would like a snack sometime like during passing period or whenever you come back from a visit to the doctor and you missed lunch. I also think junk food should not be banned from vending machines in schools because this can also be another way the school can earn money . I think most of the kids would ALTERNATIVELY choose junk food rather than their regular lunch. I also think this because  kids can pick as a STRATEGY anything they want. I also think junk food should not be banned from school vending machines because then they can change the snack from the ones that they had before and not have the same unhealthy ones. This is what I think about junk food being banned.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, but your missing a word. hahah its ok but next time check over the paragraph before posting:)

    ReplyDelete