Thursday, November 17, 2011

"The Interlopers” Content Paragraph: Another Point of View

It was a dark night and I was out hunting.. I saw a shadow and thought to myself  " somnething to hunt"
I looked even bigger as I walked closer and It was my enmy ever since long ago.... George. We looked at each other and glared for almost 2 minutes. I looked up at the sky and it was getting darker and foggy. We both looked up and herd a loud noise. A tree had fallen on us. George's eye was bleeding. Right then and there we talked and argued. What I can remember was him saying my men where going to find me dead. We agreed to friendship. At first I couldn't understand the reason why he would argue when his eye was bleeding. I looked at him and he had a look on his face like he had seen a ghost. I looked up towards where he was looking at and he said he had seen a figure. We saw wolves.. eating him alive I tried draging him but they attacked me.

1 comment: