Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 11: Sports & Grades

I think students or athletes should be required to have good grades in order to play sports because that way students will be motivated to keep their grades up for as long as the sport lasts or as long as they would like. I know this because I have played several sports myself and I know how it feels to not have the grades to play.  This year I played volleyball and I kept myself motivated to play in every game. I am also going to play basketball this year and I am going to  to keep myself motivated as well. I think If anyone is going to play a sport he or she should be aware of their grade and what it takes in order to play. This is what I think of athletes or students that are going to play sports and the grades they need in order to play.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I am glad you are so motivated:)

    ReplyDelete