Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 12: Veterans Day


I would not enlist in the military because I know someone who once enlisted and told me about it. Movies TV shows all show the good part about enlisting which might be the money but there is more than just the money when you enroll. Another reason is it takes your life both ways. You pretty much never get to see your family, you never get to quit and if you die there is nothing left to it but your grave stone and money that would be given to your family. I would never enlist only if I would live alone and had nothing else to care about. I will and am not planning to enlist for Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, or Navy. This is what I think of enlisting as or for Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, or Navy.

1 comment: