Monday, February 27, 2012

Technology in School Paragraph

         Ms. Priester uses technology to help me learn how to  submit work using forms which help things get organized according to, class, assignment, and student. For example when I started off my year as a freshman Ms. Priester introduced the class to blogger and forms. At first I started off with a bad grade because I wasn't used to forms and blog posts but now it is simple and actually very easy. This helps me because instead of writing down on a piece of paper, which kills trees, we get to use technology which is one of the very easy things to do. Another way it helps me is being organized when using Google docs that way we have a folder of which we keep track of all our assignments shared automatically to Ms.Priester. Future teachers can help their students to learn by using technology because in the future everything will be advanced so we should start learning now to be prepared for the future.

2 comments: