Thursday, March 1, 2012

Academic Language Week 25 - Concealed Handguns

-Adults should have the right to carry a concealed handgun because it can be useful when it comes to living in a dangerous place. One reason is because some men and women who feel like they are violent could carry gun so whenever shown it can indicate and they could scare anyone away. Additionally, something unexpected can appear.Not liking guns  myself I think adults should never justify something violent for example, getting beaten, using a gun. I think people who establish making guns should also make special permits which now exist but these would be sold often to people who live somewhere dangerous. Adults should have the right to carry concealed handguns because of dangerous things that can happen to anyone.

1 comment:

  1. I agree and disagree with you. I feel as if nobody should carry a gun if it is concealed unless they're police officers.

    ReplyDelete