Monday, March 26, 2012

Trayvon Martin Paragraph

     The shooting of Trayvon is important  to my life because when I become an adult I will worry that my kids are either living in a good neighborhood or not. I would  make sure my kids are aware when someone is following them and know what to do when it happens. According to what is happening now I am sure that when I grow up and have kids everything will be a little more safe. Another reason, why the shooting of Trayvon is affective it will help us in the future if the laws don't change it could be used as good evidence to help our case . The shooting of Trayvon not will only affect in the future but can also affect people now. It can affect other families worrying about their kids being safe. The shooting of Trayvon is relevant to my life, because I know that someday I can change something or do something about it and save at least one more life.

3 comments:

  1. Good job on your blog, Keep up the good work. I agree with you 100%.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good job on explaining well and getting your point across.

      Delete
  2. I definitely agree with you and Keona. You did a greta job explaining how you feel.

    ReplyDelete