Monday, February 13, 2012

Imagery in Poetry Blog Post Paragraph


2 years ago, my cousin died in a car accident.
Crashing on the bridge I felt the tears running down my face.
Running to my aunt’s house with the fastest pace.
I couldn't imagine anything more worse then hearing her shout,
"NOT MY SON, PLEASE!!"
With my mom touching my back telling me it was OK
Everything just seemed and looked Grey.
Right there all I smelled was the bad feeling of negativity.
With my face full of tears now I tasted them getting in my mouth.
Myself feeling down, tearful, depressed and sorrowful.
I hated being here, I hated feeling this way.
This actually seemed more like a fray.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I had no idea. I am so sorry. I hope your okay, I am here if you ever need me. He is in a much better place <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the imagery that describes your mom's comforting touch. Sometimes, just a little touch can help when words cannot. Like Montanba, I am sorry to hear of this sad experience.

    ReplyDelete