Monday, August 29, 2011

How do you feel about english 9?


I agree... that we should be able to make this class paperless’ also like the fact that if we didn't finish our homework then we get time in class to. I like the fact that we have to give you a hive five, hug or handshake at the end of class. I think it’s awesome that we get to decide what we think we should be graded on. I also agree that if we are late we get to work right away instead of wasting our time and waiting until the teacher is done talking to explain why we were late. I agree that we could go to class after school for tutoring and if not we have other people around to help us. This is what i think of the syllabus.

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree with on behalf of the handshake and hug thing, i think its cool that she does that. i would like to see improvement with trying to following the outline, your missing a couple of things, but other than that GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete