Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dragon's den colors

I think the color that best describes me is purple because one, it is my favorite color and two, because purple is a bold color but it can also be a soft, light color. This color most represents me because if you get to know me very well you will know that I am bold more guyish than girlish but there is a side to me that a few people know that is very quiet and emotional, just like the color purple like its shades it has a dark side and a shallow side. I think this color descries me in many ways especially the bold part because I wont let anyone put me down or do something that hurts me because that’s just me! another way this color describes me is how boldness you can see in lions tiger and mainly the cat family that’s my favorite species the cat family. well if you get to know me you well get to see the nice and emotional side but if you don’t know me very well then you will see the bold side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment