Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School


Wow, you’ll never feel this again. Feeling like a freshman is the worst feeling in the world. Not really but it feels weird. I woke up on a regular Monday morning; I was exhausted from getting ready the night before. I had a nice outfit but unfortunately I have p.e first period. As I was watching everyone headed to the cafe I was trying to decide to go down there or stay home until it turns eight. Then I guess I decided to start walking down there. So then I went with my other housemate Chanda and saw my friends that didn't even recognize me because of my new haircut and hair color. First I headed to the gym for first period coach Burgos wasn't there the first day isn't that horrible. Well all we did was played my favorite sport basketball. Then I went to Mr, Kruger’s class and all we did was get to know him. After that I went to Mr.Fenick's class and went over the syllabus.After that class i went to lunch and we talked have fun and ate. Next I went to Ms.Priester's class and we learned how to use the computers and went over the files.  Then I walked all the way back to Mr .Orozco's social justice class and talked about racism,slavery and Harriet Tubman. Next I went to Ms.Davis's class for science and went over the syllabus,there was a lot of kids. Later at 2;45 the bell rang so I went home got ready for football..... This is my first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment