Thursday, August 25, 2011

my conflict


One day when  i went to the my 8th grade trip at d.c.It was really hot and humid i was wearing a long sleeve shirt with a jacket and sweats.while i was walking around  the monument about Franklin d. Roosevelt i started felling dehydrated and dizzy. so my teachers gave me lots of water and i had to stay on the bus for the white house and i couldn't go inside with my friends. the lesson that i learned was that you should always hydrate and wear comfortable and cool clothes on a hot day.i hope this does not happen to you it was a one time thing for me and it the other part of the trip was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Rossy, look over your work before posting it. There are several capitalization errors that can be avoided--take time to proofread your paragraph. Remember to also write complete sentences.
    :)

    ReplyDelete