Thursday, January 24, 2013

JCCS Academic Language Assessment Week 20

----Should students receive a failing grade for plagiarizing? ---Academic Vocabulary Words: ----ACADEMIC ----DOCUMENT ----MAXIMUM Students should receive a failing grade for plagiarizing because ACADEMICALLY it is not a good thing to do to just go ahead and copy things of either the internet or something that does not belong to you. It it DOCUMENTED & said that 80% of people nowadays copy other peoples work without giving them any credit as well known as Plagiarizing. There are a MAXIMUM amount of things people can plagiarize from. For example, writing novels, math problems, test questions and more.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I was looking up language assessment when I came across your post. I agree plagiarism is just wrong. I would be really upset if someone took my writing and pretended that they wrote it. Thanks for sharing Rossy!

    ReplyDelete