Thursday, January 10, 2013

JCCS Academic Language Assessment Week 18

-Should teen drivers have special restrictions placed on their drivers' license?---ACQUIRE ----CONCLUDE ----CULTURE Teens should not have special restrictions places on their drivers license because since they ACQUIRED the tests and passed the drivers ed. then that means they are perfectly safe to drive on the road just like anybody else as well as adults. Some CULTURES believe that everyone should have the same and equal rights which means teens should not receive restrictions on their license that adults make as well. If some teens are successful and CONCLUDE with a license then that should me that they are responsible enough to drive with the same privileges as an adult. Teen drivers should not have special restrictions places on their drivers license because when I become a driver I know I wouldn't want that for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment