Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What would you do if you woke up in another country and no one could understand you?

If I woke up in another country and no one could understand me I think I would probably go look for somewhere to live because usually people try and find somewhere but at the end of the day they have nowhere to stay. I would find somewhere to live and if I still had time I would try and find someone who spoke english. If not I would go to different book stores to find a dictionary. I think by checking out the place most people would atleast have an idea of where they are. For example if it was desert ooking like it could be africa, middle east or parts of central america. It would take a while to figure it out bu the country itself will most likely give you clues becuase every country is different in its own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment