Monday, May 14, 2012

Academic Update Blog Paragraph

B: Share your academic goals for the remaining seven weeks of school and explain how you will achieve them.
My academic goals for the remaining seven weeks are to finish of with at least A's and B's. That way I don't have to go to summer school. My goals are to turn in every new assignment correct and on time. So far its really not working out but I'm trying. I don't want to go to summer school because I have had enough of school. Another reason why I don't want to go to summer school is because I don't want to have to wake up early in the morning to go to school again for another 6 weeks in the hot. I want to stay away from here as much as possible for the summer so I have something to do off campus. My goal is to end school with a 3.0 or higher, which means no summer school and no staying here having to wake up early in the morning and then nothing to look forward to for 6 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I believe you can do it, but you also have to believe in yourself. A 3.0 is a big goal, you can do it! But you can also look on the bright side if you do have to go to summer school, at least you will have something to do during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you can do it you just have to put in 100% of you time in to it you could get a 4.0 if anything

    ReplyDelete