Monday, April 30, 2012

Ironic Story Blog Post

I remember a time when my sister and I decided to go swiming in our little inflatible pool. I was little back then. We decided right after school to use the time we had to fill up the pool with water and when we were finished make it looked like it never happened. So we got home from school filled it up with air and the inside with water. We played until it got kind of late. So we checked the time and it was 10 minutes before our mom came home we rushed in the house and threw our towels in the closet. We threw the water out of the pool into the bushes. We looked around and it seemed pretty nice so we both rushed to the shower, got out and we saw her car just parking in. She walks into the house with a bag. She went into our rooms to check out how clean they were. I totally forgot about the towels. She took off her belt and her pants? We were ready to get in trouble and grounded but she told us to put our suits back on? She dressed in her suit as well and we flated it the pool again. She had brought us snacks to eat. She had never done that before. I didn't understand why she was in a good mood but all I knew was to enjoy the moment.:)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like a lot of fun! I wouldn't have been able to do that because it was cold were I lived, but I am glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really ironic. Im glad that was a moment you would never be able to forget.

    ReplyDelete