Friday, March 8, 2013

JCCS Academic Language Assessment Week 26 - Cars

----Would you want a car that drives itself? ---Academic Vocabulary Words: ----METHOD ----OCCUR ----PROCEED I would not want a car that drove itself. Dangerous comes to my mind when thinking of a self-driving car. According to this website - Click here, It states that is people Proceeded to make more and more self-driving cars," then laws would have to change dramatically". There are certain METHODS needed in order for me to trust a self-driving car. I would have to drive one not on road but as a practice. This website also states that "automatic self-driving cars would contain a monotonic creepy voice" which is something I wold not want. I think having a car that drives itself is scary and dangerous. If this does occur I would most likely use a nowadays car.

2 comments:

  1. You did a good job of incorporating ideas from an outside source into your paragraph. Remind me to help you format the citations differently, so you can earn a higher grade next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow rossy you did a great job putting in all the concrete details to support your statement.

    ReplyDelete