Thursday, December 13, 2012

What do you think the world will be like when you are a grown up?

I think when I grow up the world will be full of advanced technology. I think like everyone says there will be flying cars and robots taking over the world. But another way I see the world when I grow up are zombies. I feel like during the process of my growing up will be by killing zombies and surviving. I feel like a zombie apocalypse will happen anytime in between the next 3-6 years. When I grow up I feel like the world will stay the same but can and most likely turn into a worse place. People will keep doing what they are doing but since people are producing newer and newer drugs which means later in life people will produce more dangerous drugs. People will make more advanced weapons. The world will turn in to a more bad place. Worse than it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment