Monday, October 1, 2012

JCCS Academic Language Assessment Week 5


Vaccinations should be required for all children because it can cause other kids to get sick as well. There is an ESTIMATE of 1 out o 88 kids get side affects from vaccinations. But I would rather have a Positive side and let my kid get a shot than end up sick with a chance of dying. I can already ILLUSTRATE kids that don't get their shot, being really really sick. Vaccinations should be required for all children because no other kids or person should be getting sick just because you don't want your kid to miss their vaccination.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you, I also think vaccinations are very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with you, I also think vaccinations are very important.

    ReplyDelete