Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Choices - Week 1

Changing from Freshman year to Sophomore year isn't really that much of an impact. The big change is knowing that next year I am going to be a Junior. I will be really different because I will not have the same teacher and things will be hard. It seems like just yesterday I was in eight grade.It is also hard when teachers or adults ask me which college I want to go to or what do I want to be when I grow up because I don't know yet. Even though they say it is fine, I feel like time flies by really fast and sooner or later I am going to have to make that decision. I think change can cause many things but time flies really fast which kind of scares me.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, time does fly! I still feel like you guys are little freshmen. Maybe one of your goals for the year can be to work on exploring potential careers. I know it hard at SPA because most of the adults you know all have the same jobs.

    If you would like, you can use the Choices homework assignments to explore potential jobs. You could look up a job a week, post a link to a description, and write a paragraph evaluating the job. I know of a few websites. Let me know if you are interested. We can make your own little homework assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Right. Sometimes i think okay were young we can figure that out anytime but in actuality, we don't. At the same time it is a very hard decision how can you decide what are you going to do for the rest of your life?

    ReplyDelete