Monday, June 4, 2012

Personal Changes Blog Paragraph

At the beginning of my freshman year, I was not mean, I was a person who worried about different things like grades, drama and family drama. I was nice  and friendly I wanted to be equal with everyone. Because I am a freshman, in the beginning I thought "nothing can happen to me, no one would want to hurt someone as little as me." Turns out I was wrong. When you hit high school everything changes. It doesn't matter whether others are big or little. Anything can happen. Now I don't care what anybody thinks about me. I am myself. I stick to me, myself and I. I only have certain friends and even then I don't really consider them my "friends" anymore. Anyone can turn right around and do something that can hurt others forever. Now I am mean and unlikely to open up to just anyone, because I learned and still am. I care about grades but not drama. Sometimes I just wish it can walk right by me, but it seems like I am always in the way. But this is just my freshman year... I can't wait to see what happen in three years.

2 comments:

  1. I was the same way my freshman year, Im glad you stick up for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope even through our ups and downs, you can ALWAYS trust me and I would love it if we could, from right here and right now, become best friends. I would love that! I know we fight sometimes, but that's what friends do. I love you and I am here for you, no matter what!

      Delete