Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cyberbullying Perspectives



He/she or you need to stop. I don't care who they are where they live or what they are, cyberbullying needs to stop. It has been going around for a while even when you might not know it. Whoever is doing this need to stop because it can not only affect a kid’s life but it can also affect their parents? Imagine how you would feel if you were that person, you might not care but words will hurt you. I also think the person being bullied needs to defend him or herself or anyone around needs to do something immediately and right away. Cyberbullying sucks I have never gone through but just seeing it looks horrible. Any being a bully at anytime needs to stop because it might not come soon but karma will bite!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you. I do think that a little revising might help though! Otherwise good job!

    ReplyDelete