Tuesday, December 6, 2011

“The Grandfather” Before Important Person

Someone who means great deal to me and someone who I care about a lot is Brian B. because he is an awesome friend and he cares for people. He is a freshman and one of the boys that is the most mature. He can be funny but when it comes to something real and something serios he is the one I can talk to. He is awesome! He is important to me because I have to told him and talked to him about things that are down low. He is also important to me because he is one of my closest guy friends. My current relationship with this person is close friends and I hope it will stay like this. This is what I think of Brian and why he is important to me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have such a close friend that you can talk to about certain things.

    ReplyDelete